I guess the rainy weather here is affecting my blog-writing-activities! Still don’t have much to say actually.
But, an update of things that have been and that will be:
* am waiting to hear back from a job interview. Finally! Some people who recognized my CV as coming from someone who has something good to offer. And it was even fun to do. Yay. To be honest, I’m not sure yet if I want this position, but I do hope I get through to the next round... *fingers crossed*
* the same evening I raced away all my nervousness at the largest indoor cart track of Europe!. Had never been carting before, and I was now one of only two girls in a group of fifteen extremely competitive male engineers... You’ll not be surprised to hear that I was somewhat bruised the next day but this was SO much fun! Unfortunately it appears to be quite an expensive hobby...
* my mum came down for some Christmas shopping and I made some gorgeous food: steamed seawolf (?) wrapped in fennel and a tomatosauce with honey and garlic. Hmmm. I love my new kitchen.
* tomorrownight I’m hanging out in Amsterdam with some friends to go to a jazz evening organized by another friend. Looks like fun. It's been too long since I was in the city, and too long since hearing some live music anyway.
* and for some culture I’ll be going to The Art of News, an exhibition of a photojournalist, on Saturday. It looks quite cool, very curious what the photo’s will be like.
* for some more live music: Saturday night will most likely be spent in Delft at WolPop.
So, a boring rundown of my activities. No wonder I don’t blog. I don’t do anything…