July 06, 2005

Three things

My Pocky Fortune of today!

勉強・仕事運 (work&study) - もう少し (a little bit more...) (ranking: 2 out of 5)
金運 (money) - 絶好調! (in top condition!) (ranking: 5 out of 5!)
恋愛運 (love) - その調子 (good going!) (ranking: 4 out of 5)

My interpretation:
Hmm, work... have a huge presentation coming up so maybe that'll bomb?
Money... my taxrefund is coming in?
Love... hahaha, that one did it, I don't think I should believe this one ;)

-----

Gah, I discovered today that the statistical review on which I have based most of the data in my research paper published an updated 2005 version while I was on holiday. Not good...

-----

In other good news though, my boss loved the first draft of that same research paper! Woohoo! Happyhappy :D
Now let's hope I'll dazzle everyone on Friday with my fab presentation (which still needs to be set up from scratch) and they will offer me a job in Den Haag - or somewhere more exotic of course!

No comments: