July 16, 2005

only 2 more nights...

Wow, after spending the last two evenings surrounded by Japanese, and will be again tomorrow night, I can't quite imagine being 'home' in only two nights.

There still are quite a few things that I want to do but in a way it's not that big a problem that I haven't done them. At least that leaves something for next time, right? Whenever that may be...

Tonight's taiko performance went fairly well. At least, everyone says it did.
I love my new taiko-sticks though. Or rather, I love the new orange taiko-stick-bag that they come in, seeing as the sticks are my third pair already.

Tomorrow will be hectic, the next day I'll be on a plane so the many drafts I have lined up will have to wait for a quiet day in the Netherlands. More news from there!
Byebye :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe flight home, see you sometime in the Netherlands, or maybe the netherlands! Keep in touch!!

RichardInSF

machiruda said...

So uhm, which one is it then? The Netherlands or the Netherlands? ;)

Jo said...

I'll miss you. Have a nice flight home, stay in touch and I hope you get a lovely job soon.

xxx

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'll be in Europe from Aug 4 - 13, but will bracket the Netherlands instead of being nearby -- I'll be in Paris, London, Stockholm, and Helsinki. A bit hectic, but that's how my European business trips tend to be.

Back in Europe again most likely in January or February.

If I see you in one of those places (either on purpose or by accident), I'll buy dinner!

RichardInSF