October 26, 2005

W&G!

[update]
I saw Wallace & Gromit on the weekend, soooo much fun! I love the humour. It is all so incredibly imaginative and creative. In a review the movie was described as a 'vegetarian horror movie'; yep, that's exactly the genre I suppose!
[/update]

I am very very behind on movies and there're loads I want to see (think Charlie, Pride and Prejudice and much older ones of course) but this one I definitely don't want to miss:
Wallace and Gromit and the Curse of the Were-Rabbit.

Just had a look at the trailer but it looks like old-fashioned W&G fun. Yay :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you heard about the aardman studios being burnt down? I felt so sorry for them! It took years to build all those clay figures, props & sets.
But I'm really looking forward to the movie!

machiruda said...

ow, that does sound bad! Am glad they rebuilt the thing, have heard good reviews so far :)