May 06, 2007

Meme

I've run out of inspiration for the one-post-a-day-thing, so am tagging onto Jo's meme:

1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT.

I have a small dent in my shin when I fell onto the corner of the back part of a furniture truck which was unloading my parents' new living room furniture when I was about 10 or so.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
In my kitchen: a 1960's Mao poster. In my living room: a hand-written Japanese kanji scroll and a blue African print-type cloth.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE.
A very standard Sony Ericsson model. I would LOVE to use my hot pink Japanese phone here though!

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?

All kinds. Lately, a lot of Zita Swoon, Arcade Fire, starting to listen to some more drum'n'bass again, etc. And online stuff through 3voor12 and Pandora of course.

5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?

The same as it has been for two years or so (too lazy to change): a view across a gorgeous Mexican lake.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?

To sleep (in 15 minutes!). And a proper job, what else?

7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE?

Well, yes, just as much as I believe in any other marriage I s'pose. Although I mostly see it as a great reason for a fantastic party!

8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?

No idea.

9. ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER?
Yes. 30 years and counting.

10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Just turned on a drum'n'bass collection cd.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
Nope, not really.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Probably my GP.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Don't have many but I like the Naomi Campbell scents.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Dark hair, blue/greyish eyes I think.

15. DO YOU LIKE PAIN KILLERS?
Nope, but hardly ever have a reason to take them.

16. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Probably yes. Although it hardly happens that I'm interested enough in someone to want to ask him out. And I'm getting better at it :-D

17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPING?
Mozzarella, tomato, basil. Yumm.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Nothing. Too tired!

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
No idea, I hope no one!

20. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
Not quite yet, getting closer maybe/hopefully....

No comments: