January 19, 2006

Movie time!

I've been studying the programme of the International Filmfestival Rotterdam, which was released today, this evening.

How am I ever supposed to make up my mind? The festival is playing 220 movies and documentaries... Even if I would want to look more specific (say, only Japanese movies) I still have too much choice!

We're planning on going with a group of five on one night (and will probably go with other people on other nights). Hopefully they won't be too picky! I don't really care, it's always been fun. I've seen Greek tragedies transposed to modern Brazil, Japanese horror, Irish drama, etc etc and it's always been good. Or if not good, at least interesting and something different than the usual Hollywood-stuff...

Reviews will follow after I've seen a few!