August 15, 2007

The best thing ever?

Looking through my blog and the labels I use there's one category that I use much more often than the 'w*rk'-one: Travel!

My shopping of this afternoon included a guidebook to Bulgaria, where I'm off to in only 10 days with a friend for a week - if nothing goes wrong with booking our tickets tonight, that is.

I love these last minute ideas. We got talking about it last week because she knows someone there (and I need to check if my Bulgarian acquaintance is still/again there). Besides that we have no idea what to expect which is - in my opinion - one of the best reasons to go.

Expect pictures and stories in September!

1 comment:

Julia said...

How wonderful! A friend in London keeps her passport in her handbag at all times, she's very 'last minute' too. Have a wonderful time and can't wait for the report!