March 29, 2007

A whole new world

Even though I am going back to the office tomorrow - and next week for one afternoon - my work there is pretty much done. All that is left is two more documents to file, clean up my computer, and attend a big party from a couple of colleagues.

So, for all intents and purposes I'm finished working. Walking out of the site to the bus stop today felt so good. Relief of being away from there, excitement about whatever is next, some regret about not doing this sooner, and so much more.

I still have no idea what is waiting for me after the weekend. Every once in a while I almost panic thinking of a big black hole. Most of the time I cannot wait to find out, the world is at my feet. I've taken back control of what I'm going to be doing from now on and it feels sooooo good.

*disclaimer: don't be surprised if there will be despairing posts of what next to do appearing here by the end of next week ;-)

No comments: