March 12, 2007

On the way to spring & summer

I think this is probably one of my favourite times of the year - the sun is starting to come out, people are out of their houses again, and everyone is happy because the weather is turning to summer again.

Just walking around and seeing people outside having coffee, chatting and laughing is the best. Also one of the major advantages of being a student - actually being able to join in the fun on days like this and not being stuck at the office.

Bliss.
[additionally on 13/3 - I now officially want this weather to continue in the first three weeks of April too. Just managed to arrange that I'll be paid while being at home - wheee! (Well, officially this will hopefully give me some un-chaos to figure out where to go next...) Wanna take bets at how quickly I'll go crazy being stuck in my own house? ;-)]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you can't beat my half day record!

Trees

machiruda said...

Hehe, I'm sure you're right! ah well, i can always jump on a plane if my walls are closing in too soon ;-)