August 21, 2006

My favourite hobby (well, one of)

Spending money definitely feels good.

And in preparation of this holiday I've gotten several things which had been on my wish list for quite some time:

- good hiking shoes
- new backpack
and, of course,
- the digital camera

Furthermore, I started listening to some Chinese lessons yesterday - can someone remind me that I'll be okay over there? Man, I knew there was a reason why Chinese has always seemed impossible to me! I guess I'll just take a notepad and pencil and write everything, that should get me around. I hope.


2 comments:

Cooks said...

sweetie, if you can manage to speak Japanese, i'm sure this should be a piece of cake ;-) Does your GSM work in that part of the world? make sure you take one with you that does, just to be on the safe side!!

machiruda said...

Pfff, that's what everyone says, but seriously Japanese and Chinese are worlds apart! And I think my phone works over there, but it's not like I have a choice in phones to bring.. :)