October 22, 2007

Goals

Whenever people have asked me where I would want to be in five or ten years, I would never have an answer. Or it would be some vague answer about how I'd want to be in an interesting/challenging job, have different interests outside of work, blah blah.

And even though you probably don't HAVE to have a set goal, I do think it would give you a bit more direction in whatever you're doing.

I think I finally have one. I'm quite amazed. And I think I have an idea of what I have to do to get there.

That doesn't mean that I'm throwing myself in a new thing that I HAVE to accomplish (like previously - when jobhunting turned into quite a disaster). Luckily. But I'm looking forward to all the fun stuff that is going to come along with it!

Yay!

1 comment:

Cooks said...

I never really have a goal either, coz life has this funny way of changing every so often. But of course I am very curious now about your goal....