October 13, 2007

A new favourite [updated]

The gig on Friday by Wir Sind Helden was great! I guess I can add a new favourite band to an evergrowing list. At the least, a new addition to my cd-collection. Perfect music for a happy mood like this afternoon.

Can't wait for the other live music things that I have planned.... Finally some drum'n'bass again in two weeks time, possibly Miss Kittin the week after, and finally the Arcade Fire in November. Yeah.

-----

It's two weeks later, but have more to add to the above list:
Aphrodite was great (but short)
Miss Kittin is a definite by now
Seeing Flip Kowlier and Tom Pintens in Antwerp (am currently listening to Flip's music to find out what I'll be seeing)
And I should maybe also be seeing a musical or something similar in Brussels next month...

Good stuff (*^-^*)

No comments: