June 27, 2007

Mememememememememememe

Okay, Jojoebi appeared out of nowhere and tagged me. So, 8 random facts about myself.... But first: the rules.

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. (I'll uhm, ignore this one....)
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

My random factoids (can't promise they'll be unknown to all of you):
  • Most decadent traveling experience ever so far has been Moscow: picked up by diplomatic car from the airport, flying in a private jet with four others. Aaaaah, bliss.
  • Two of my creative accomplishments during university: I starred in a movie and I am on a CD!
  • I want sunglasses!
  • I am really bad with my finances and fear I'll get into big trouble once I need to be responsible :-/
  • My most favourite career/dreamjob would probably be something in journalism-type work.
  • Worst type of men to (almost) fall for: the married type.
  • I'm really having difficulty being involved in the campaign for reparations for comfort women. I'm pretty sure more is expected of me at my volunteer place, but really... it won't help!
  • I hate it that I don't have any foreign travelplans booked :-(

No comments: