December 29, 2006

Christmasses













So, the first few days of this week have passed.

As usual over the past couple of years, Christmas 2006 was extremely quiet. In a good way, I guess.

In my family we don't have a tradition of having big family feasts over Christmas (and to be honest, I don't think I want to spend it with my relatives), and up until a few years ago my Christmasses were spent working. And, who'd have thought, I actually thought those were great days.

So now the holidays are spent relaxing, spending a few days at my parents' place [and not having to race across the country to see all the parents in two days as many of my friends have to do - one of the advantages of being single!], putting everything that goes on at home out of my mind.

Nice. Quiet. But just a bit more excitement wouldn't be bad either, I guess.... (although I guess there was the excitement of opening the stack of presents).

Anyway, I hope you all have had some good days as well, and hopefully 2007 will be a great year for all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

olá, não percebi nada, mas isto também é só 1 teste...
one love