April 19, 2006

Procrastinating...

If I ever thought this was just something that you do while you are studying [like writing a thesis], but that would stop after you graduate, I was wrong.

Despite my continuing complaints about not having a proper job I have to admit that I haven't been looking particularly hard lately. Argh.

Why aren't I doing more?

- My current work is actually busy, and to be honest, it's becoming too comfortable. Exactly what my colleagues have warned me about, and why I resisted the contract for as long as I did.
You've got to admit though that going to Russia is a pretty cool trade-off for losing a bit of drive in my search for a new job. Right? *looks around desperately for some confirmation...*
In any case, I need to win the champagne that a colleague has promised if I make it out by the end of the year....

- I've been trying to find a bit of volunteer work to do. This, however, is failing miserably. Even for volunteer jobs I apparently need relevant work experience. Come on people, give me a break.... Pffff.

- It's spring! Or at least, I'm desperately trying to believe it is.... What can I say, it's cause for some distraction lately. Fun, but not so productive from a jobhunting point of view...

I'll better my ways though, also as far as the writing for this blog goes ;)

No comments: