December 29, 2007

2007

I can't resist doing this post.

If I would have to summarize the year: rollercoaster ride.

The first two-thirds of the year were overall pretty crap, with the occasional good thing thrown in. The last one-third of the year has been the complete opposite, with me bouncing around all over the place.

The bad:
* jobhunting, on and on and on and on..... seemingly never ending and having it take over my life;
* too much uncertainty about where the hell I was going;
* seeing too much of certain medical people, ugh;
* being spooked too often by those people above;
* seeing every new idea turn to nothing again and again;
* dating bad men;

The good:
* the fab new job, wheeee! I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that this is working out. The long wait has been so worth it.
* S.
* St. Petersburg, London, Bulgaria, Belgium - anything that required a plane or a longish trainride!
* being excited about new plans, new ideas, new inspiration.
* having my friends stick with me.

No comments: