It feels as if this weekend was a proper one after a long time:
* dinner with best friends, drinking wine and chatting the night away on a summery night
* good beer and company in my favourite cafe where I hadn't been for ages
* of course something cultural: Japanese calligraphy
* a picknick in the park, unfortunately with a sun that disappeared much too often
* music, dancing and beer and much unexpectedness at a party organized for charity (although am not sure what charity exactly)
* a Sunday-afternoon with wine, sunshine, fun company
What more could I want?
Good stuff. And no thinking about jobhunting crap. Even better! I'll start worrying about that again tomorrow.