December 05, 2004

update?

Well, I hope my blogging-activities will improve in the future!
Not much news here, huh...
The next few weeks will not be much different, I'm afraid. The past couple of weeks have been very hectic with work and trying to organise loads of stuff. The upcoming weeks will be pretty much the same :( Some fun things are also happening though. This Wednesday and Thursday will be the days of my main accomplishment so far: I'm graduating! Both on Wednesday and Thursday I have a ceremony at my two universities. I don't think they could've planned it any more perfectly.
For some inexplicable reason, though, I have chosen to take a final exam on Wednesday. 45 minutes to defend my thesis and translate some Japanese. And I haven't started preparing yet. And I'm at home sick. Aaargh... my body always does this to me when I'm too stressed out about stuff....
I'll survive. This week will be so much fun, I have to be there no matter what :)

The rest of December will be spent on preparing for Tokyo. My visa is a bit more complicated than expected. Or more to the point, I'm making it more complicated than it needs to be. Hope to get it sorted soon, so I can start spending my time on fun things like seeing my friends!
One of my closest friends left for Brussels today. Sad. Somehow I surround myself with people who just can't wait to leave the Netherlands and head for a new country. Luckily another close friend just returned from Africa after five months, but I'll be leaving soon again myself.

Until next time!

[edit@20/12: the exam and the whole graduation thing was overwhelmingly amazing. All those who said I was crazy for taking the exam were wrong... or at least, it actually paid off and I managed to upgrade my thesis-result! The rest of the day and the next were just very cool. Thanks to all for being there and celebrating with me!]

No comments: